The single non-emergency number (SNEN) was introduced in Hampshire as part of a Home Office initiative to improve community safety.

101 was initially designed for the reporting of anti-social behaviour issues, but can now be called for all non-emergency contact with Hampshire Constabulary.

In emergencies you should dial the 999 emergency line.

For all other issues please refer to the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Constabulary website

You can report any issues via the contact form below and keep up to date with news and information from Hampshire and Isle of Wight Constabulary.

Report a Problem

Please provide full details of the problem you'd like to report, including the location (if relevant), the date of the issue, and any other information which may be useful. You can also upload photos below.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Please upload any photos which may help us to understand the problem