Report a Problem - How Should You Report a Local Issue?

Chandler's Ford Parish Council has certain statutory duties and related functions, as do Eastleigh Borough and Hampshire County Council.  Below is a graphic to illustrate the areas of responsibility across each tier of local Government.

There is sometimes overlap with certain services and Chandler's Ford Parish Council can respond to consultation papers from national organisations and other third parties.

If you would like assistance or guidance from Chandler's Ford Parish Council please contact us through the contact form at the bottom of this page.  Alternatively follow the links below for Streetscene, Planning and Transport and Roads.


Report Anti Social Behaviour

If you witness a crime or are concerned about a safety or crime-related issue, Hampshire Constabulary needs to know.

Here's how to report a crime or safety issue:

Is the incident happening right now?

Call 999


Call 101

Report an Issue to Chandler's Ford Parish Council

To report an issue to Chandler's Ford Parish Council, please complete the form below:

Please provide full details of the problem you'd like to report, including the location (if relevant), the date of the issue, and any other information which may be useful. You can also upload photos below.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Please upload any photos which may help us to understand the problem