Chandler's Ford Parish Council

Pine Road Cemetery

Pine Road Cemetery

The cemetery is situated in Pine Road, Chandler's Ford and was opened in the early 1900s with the first burial taking place in October 1906. This cemetery was originally adminstered by the Chandler's Ford Parish Council until the early 1930s when it passed to Eastleigh Borough Council. The toal area of the cemetery is 1/2 of a hectare containing areas for Church of England, Roman Catholic and Non-Conformist interments.

The cemetery is now full and is only available for second interments in pre-purchased graves.

Cemetery Guidelines

  • Please be advised that vehicles entering the cemetery are not covered under the Council's Insurance
  • Please place litter and unwanted tributes in the bins providede
  • Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and ensure dog-fouling is removed
  • Some of the memorials are old and in need of repair. Please ensure children respect them by not walking or climbing on memorials
  • Respect other visitors to the Cemetery and keep noise to a minimum
Search